Expert on-the-ground data and support to aide in several industries.
Topography surveys are used to determinate efficient cut and fill locations.
Topographic surveys result in AutoCAD drawing that is used for engineering grid elevation, such as mill site design, water catchments area, water gate housing locations and road access.
The data will be provided in Lat / Long coordinates. Other projections are available upon request.
Determine the areas within the estate that are suitable for planting based on the soil, terrain and drainage and identify agricultural limitations.
EarthLine can identify and map soil distribution in order to provide insight into areas that are plantable and not plantable.
The Soil Survey is conducted by dividing the survey area into several blocks where soil samples will be taken at several depths. Chemical analysis, such as soil reaction (pH), organic matter, phosphate content, potassium content, cationic exchange capacity, base and aluminum saturation will be carried out. Physical features such as texture, structure and consistency also will be taken and analyzed. The EarthLine team will take hundreds of soil samples throughout your estate (four samples per soil point) in order to analyze soil characteristics and distribution. Soil samples will be sent to the lab for further analysis. EarthLine’s soil expert will review the results.
Three types of soil surveys:
- Detailed Soil Survey (500m Grid for Detailed Soil Survey Points)
- Semi Detailed Soil Survey (1km Grid for Soil Survey Points)
- Reconnaissance Soil Survey (Map Scale 1:250,000)
Survey plans will be prepared as guidance during a bathymetric survey. Collecting data is done by tracking the river/sea according to the planed routes. The routes are made every 10-15 meters depending on the width of the river/survey. Data correction is needed to justify the results, taking into account water levels, tides and a transducer offset measurement.
There are 2 Bathymetric Surveys:
- Sea; conducted on the beach to ensure safety. This survey results in a bathymetric map that covers the seabed over targeted areas. This is useful for jetty/port location design, tide calculation to measure safety distance for the port and shipping process, avoid rocks and damage to coral.
- River; conducted along the river. It will cover the riverbed and target areas to avoid rocks, logs and calculate the stream power to ensure safety distance for shipment collections.